20 de julio
The immersion techniques I have been using are small conversations with my spanish speaking boyfriend and also listening to the language transfer tracks multiple times and taking notes as well. I do listen to some spanish music here and there as well. But i really enjoy the language transfers. They are well done and move at a nice pace, not too quickly that I dont understand, but also not so slow that I would get bored or disinterested. Also, I ordered my food in spanish the other day from a food truck! It wasnt anything big but i still used the proper pronunciation and did my best to practice my accent. I was proud that I tried using my new skills.
I also try throughout the day at work or while i'm out to practice in my head translating senteces or repeating something i said in english in spanish afterward. Or just remember some words, or language transfer rules and practicing them.
Comments
Post a Comment